Saturday, May 2, 2009

The crochet food that was meant to be a present

So these are all the little things that I had been working on to give to my daughter on her third birthday but being the little monkey that she is.. she found the ahead of time.. oh well.. she loves them ;)

Again most of the patterns of these lovely fruits and the burger come from my favourite amigurumi book.. * cough * which now you can find in my wish list at amazon.ca ;) because sadly the library was getting ready to sue me if I didn't give it back ;)
Amigurumi!: Super Happy Crochet Cute (Paperback)

The Onion pattern came from this awesome crochet site, all I did was add the stems and roots and it became an onion! ;) Crochet Spot

To make the pickles to go this awesome blog: WITHOUT LOVE, DEEDS, EVEN THE MOST BRILLIANT, COUNT AS NOTHING.~ST THERESE OF LISIEUX





No comments: