Saturday, November 14, 2009

Banana Mobile, Ninja Turtle Hat, Cupcake and CatBed ;)

I made this special baby mobile for two dear friends of ours who just had a baby boy, did you guess that the theme of the baby's room it's a Jungle? I hope they like it, you can find the free pattern on how to make this wonderful banana guy at Amigurumi Paradise ;) I love her patterns!





The Ninja Turtle hat is for one of my bestfriend's little boy, it's going to be a very very late birthday present or now an early Christmas present ;) I need to fix the eyes first though... I bought this pattern from Beach Bunny Designs. Here is my 5 year old modeling the hat for my friend's little boy.



Finally a cupcake, pattern by Ana Paoli, for one of my son's friend who just had a birthday party which we could not go to because we were all sick! * cries *



And this kitty bed is a pattern found on a book on how to make little containers, I just made a jumbo size of it to make my 17 1/2 year old PooToo a cozy kitty bed.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Diana! I was amazed to see how cute your cat looks! It´s increadible that he is 17 and a half y.o.!!! And he looks perfectly young!!
I had a cat with cancer too, it was tuff.. I can understand what you´re feeling!
But I truely wish that he lives well for a long long time! He seems to be so loved, so he needs to stay and enjoy that a little more, huh? Good luck and beautiful works you have there!!