Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Second batch of CatBeds to donate finished

Hi, a while back I said I would do this cat beds for local shelters, so far I had made 5 and donated them to a shelter in Bedford, NS. Last night I finished 2 more for this local shelter http://www.bideawhile.org/adoptions/
Where i have been talking to a very nice lady, I have only heard good things about this place, so it's only fair that they get the next batch. Eventually I will make 5 more for the local Spca.

Here are the photos ;) you can see my cat Gris ( the gray one ) and Rocky ( big orange one ) along with my daughter modeling the cat beds.








1 comment:

SaraLynnArt said...

They are so cute! Bravo, you!

Also, kudos on the Winnie the Pooh toys - it's one of my favorite books and cartoons, and every kid should experience it!