Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine Creations 2009

My kids and I decided to sit down and do some funky Valentine's for their friends, just simple paper hearts and a pipe cleaner sandwiched in between made a nice Valentine flower ;) petals are still pending to be added








P




Please notice the orange beauty in the background, she has always been by my side while I do what ever craft I am into at the time. We have been together for 17 years. I love my PooToo ;)



After the kids were in bed I made some extra Heart and Star paper decorations for our playroom, the next morning they had a fun scavenger hunt trying to find all the hearts on the wall ;)








Our new adopted boy, CatRock aka Rocky, he came through one of our basement windows starved and begging for affection, now he is plump healthy and very very spoiled

No comments: