Friday, August 15, 2008

Finished Chair




I have been working on this project for 8 months! no... not really... I just had to get my act together and actually do it, it was hard for me, being as lazy as I am.. and not having any energy left at night.. plus I got into knitting and sewing in between. One can get very distracted when a new craft becomes a fetish..



Any way! here it is, painted with acrylics, ' Fifi ' from ' Fifi and the Flowertots ' for one of my daughter's best friend. I also painted a rock for her, which I forgot to take a special photo of.





On other news, the little boy from across the street is having surgery on Monday, I have known him since he was 6 months old, he's been at my house pretty much every day until his mother and I had a fall out about 4 months ago, my children have missed him, this is very hard for me to find out how sick he is right now. You might not know him, but say a special little prayer for this sweet little boy.

No comments: